We collect and process your personal data for the purposes listed below.
In order to perform a contract with you or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract (legal basis: Art. 6 (1) (b) GDPR):
• Create an account on our Site ;
• Any other services, current or future, related to the services we provide and listed in the relevant Terms & Conditions.
In order to comply with our legal obligations (legal basis: Art. 6 (1) (c) GDPR):
• Processing in connection with legal claims and compliance purposes (including disclosure of such information in connection with legal processes or litigation).
Based on your prior consent (legal basis: Art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR):
• Use of certain types of cookies. For more information regarding cookies, please read our Cookies Notice [www.moethennessynordic.com] ;
• Send you information about our offers, news and events (newsletters, invitations and other publications) as well as offers, news and events related to other entities of the Moët Hennessy group either by e-mail, SMS, MMS, telephone or post. If you are receiving marketing and promotional information from us and no longer wish to receive this information, please contact us on [email@example.com] and ask to be removed from our mailing lists, or use the unsubscribe facilities included in our marketing communications ;
• Personalize the content of our Site ;
• Run satisfaction surveys for users in Germany and in Italy, where your consent is required ;
• Show you targeted advertisements and find other people like you within your social media networks (by uploading and matching your personal data – e.g. email address – you have provided to us with information you have supplied to the social media platform) if your consent is required by law (e.g. in Germany, Italia, Spain and Australia).
Based on our legitimate interests (legal basis: Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR) to :
Ensure the security of our Site and its users and the compliance with our Terms & Conditions of Use [www.moethennessynordic.com]
• Improve our products and services as well as our client relationship by sending you information about our offers, news, and events (newsletters, invitations, and other publications) on analogous products and/or services further to a transaction ;
• Produce general statistics and understand your preferences better ;
• Communicate with you via “Contact Us” or similar forms or to respond to your enquiries ;
• Create a profile for you based on your information, order history and preferences ;
• Run satisfaction surveys, for users in countries where your consent is not required ;
• Detect and prevent frauds.
When we ask you to supply us with personal data we will make it clear where there is a statutory or contractual (mandatory) requirement to provide personal data and the consequences of not providing the data (for example, that we will not be able to process your order). If you do not provide us with certain kinds of personal information, we may not be able to fulfil the applicable purposes of collection.